Motorised blinds and shades provide convenience and elegance at the touch of a button or with the sound of your voice, so that you can relax and enjoy the view. A simple touch of your smartphone or tablet can open or close your blinds, just as it can turn on the lights, heater or air-conditioner.
Motorisation and home automation have become an affordable addition to new and old homes of all scales.
Motorisation is compatible with voice activation systems such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
What are the benefits of Home Automation?
Motorised window coverings are able integrate into many different home automation systems both wireless and hardwired giving you the ultimate smart home experience.
Home-automation systems control devices automatically by switching on/off and adjusting settings at pre-set times or in response to environmental changes
e.g. the external temperature reaches a certain point, which triggers air-conditioner to switch on and blinds to come down in the house.
The benefits of home automation include:
- Reduce energy consumption: Control heating, cooling and lighting through window coverings, thermostats, air-conditioners, fans and lights. Home-automation allows each device to work individually or together based on user preferences or external conditions.
- Convenience: Automatically carryout routine tasks that would be performed on a daily basis, whereby at the press of a single button when leaving the house – the lights will switch off, blinds come down and security system is activated.
- Comfort: Set the perfect ambiance for the theatre room by a single button press, lights will dim, blinds come down, the air conditioner will turn on to your preferred temperature and your projector & AV system switch on.
- Security: Configure the home automation system to give the illusion someone is home by having your lights turn on/off as well as having your blinds open & close while on holidays.
- Safety: Sensors can prevent damage to awnings by retracting them when winds exceed a certain speed and can control light by closing/opening an awning based on a customised light intensity setting of your choice.
- Hardwired Systems.
- Battery Control (no electrician required).
- Cbus capability.
- Wall Mounts.
- Remote Control.
- Smart Device Operation and Voice activation.